Celebrated a birthday this week – another milestone for moi! I hope they just keep on coming 🙂 Wheels invited me to a movie and dinner out. None of the eight movies available in our town were appealing — the new Cars movie was the best on the list– so I’m taking a rain check for now. Either the movie selection will improve or the littlest nephew will come for a visit and make Cars more fun! AND we can try out the new splash park in the neighborhood afterwards! Looking forward to the dinner out tonight though! Thanks for coming by each week to share your awesome posts!
Featured from last week: Moms Choose Joy – 5 Things to Start Your Day with Intention Walking on Sunshine — Apple Crumb Pie H2O Bungalow – Hook and Ring Game Tutorial Eat Move Make — Baked Cheese Bites Simply September — How to Always Remember Your Children’s Quotes So Much Better with Age — 5 Tips for Summer Decorating Debt Free after Three — 5 Worst Things to Buy when You are in Debt The Pragmatic Parent – Calm Tantrums Using Empathy Food Fun Family – Cabbage and Pineapple Slaw Burgers
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way