Happy July Fourth!! We had a wonderful weekend with family with a sneak peek at the fireworks to come and looking forward to another gathering of family on Tuesday for the main event. Lots of good food and laughter, a bit of mischief and teasing and much fun! Thanks for bringing your posts to link this week — some educational, some delicious, some thought provoking and, as always, many awesome ideas and projects!
Featured from last week: All That’s Jas — Baklava She Saved – Mini Fresh Strawberry Pies Little House Living – 10 Uses for Chives Women Abiding – Dealing with Grief: a Powerful and Practical Tool Parent Club – Red Fruit Salad Hello Lovely – Personal Reflections on Cancer, Healing Simply Stacie – Pesto Chicken Salad Simply September — How to Have a Dream Staycation Annie’s Noms – Strawberry Pimms Cupcakes Lydi Outloud – Mixed Media Travel Bullet Journal Busy Budgeter – What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Bills
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way