Busy week with preparation for the family reunion. Looking forward to seeing all those cousins with the same crazy sense of humor and intense curiosity. This gathering is only two branches of the vast family tree that spans four centuries in the New World and stretches around the world — amazing!! Even more amazing that we’ve been able to keep track and document all that information!! Thanks for bringing your amazingly awesome posts to share this week!
5 Minutes for Mom – Quick and Healthy Back to School Breakfast Ideas Play Dates to Parties – 5 Simple Back to School Traditions for Busy Families My Heavenly Recipes — Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake The Happy Housie — DIY Faux Concrete Bowl Succulent Planter Ann’s Entitled Life — Egg-free, Dairy free, gluten free Strawberry Crumble Bars Rock A Bye Parents – Keep Pets Cool in The Summer Under a Texas Sky – Wood Planter Box Tutorial Juggling Act Mom – Simple DIY Pallet Pool Storage The Pragmatic Parent – 6 Tips to Transition Kids from Summer to School Tumbleweed Contessa — Tequila Lime Chicken All things Relax – The Ultimate Guide to Relaxing Music
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way