Had a great family reunion last weekend. Lots of fun and laughter and good food. The weather was absolutely perfect — not always something to count on in August on the Great Plains. Kids were able to play in the splashpad while adults caught up with those they hadn’t seen for a while. I wasn’t thrilled when my mother began pressing for us to all attend way back when, but what a wonderful gift it has been. Thank YOU for bringing your awesome posts — a gift — to share each week!
Featured from last week: Repurpose and Upcycle – What is Farmhouse Style Pretty Extraordinary – 10 Tips on What to Wear for Family Photos Thrift Diving – The $60 Vintage Chair Makeover Ann’s Entitled Life — Easy S’Mores Pops Paper Seedlings — Serendipity Paper Jennifer Maker – Octopus Plushie Pattern and tutorial Wonderfully Made – “Walking Away” Documenting Your Kids’ Lives Moms Choose Joy — How to Create a Hassle Free Homework routine Little House Living — How to Shop at a Surplus or Discount Grocery Store Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — August Food and Recipe Basket
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way