Here’s to a great holiday weekend! I’m almost done painting the trim on the main floor and the guys are busy preparing the floor for carpeting. Glad they started early, because the installer called and said he can come sooner than expected next week. So excited! We’re looking forward to meeting family for the State Fair on Labor Day — it’s wonderful to share in the excitement with the little ones as well as the older ones who earned purple ribbons! In the midst of it all, our hearts and prayers are with those who’ve been touched by floods. Thank you for stopping by each week to share your posts!!!
Featured from last week: Little House Living — How to Save Seeds Made in a Pinch — 5 Lunch Packing Tools You’ll Need and 3 you won’t Proverbs 31 Wife — Homemade Apple Pie Filling Organized Island — Farmers Market Shopping Tips Gluesticks – Grandpa Bob’s Apple Cinnamon Nut Bread Lollyjane — How to Style a Small Entryway Cincy Shopper – Meatball Sub Casserole Pragmatic Parent – Help Develop a Child’s Imagination Crafts by Amanda — Reversible Scarecrow Snowman Sign Brooklyn Farm Girl — Fudgy Kidney Bean Brownies Repurpose and Upcycle — The Easy Way to Strip Furniture
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way
Thanks for the party and thanks for the feature too!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!
Corinne @The Pragmatic Parent says
Thank you for featuring my blog post on Helping Develop a Child’s Imagination this week!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for hosting this week!
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…Potion Bottles for Halloween, Part 2!!