I pulled wilted cucumber plants yesterday and figured out where to put the flower pots for winter. Bytes placed two poles in an effort to reinforce the arch holding up the wisteria while I cut “windholes” in the heavy plant. I’m hoping the breezes will pass through and leave the arch standing. Wheels put hooks in the shed to hang the folding patio chairs for the season. Maybe some year we will have figured out how to live in this new place without making daily how and where decisions! 🙂 In the meantime, thank you for making the decision to stop by to share your awesome projects, recipes and thoughts!
Featured from last week: Debbie Dabble Blog – Quote the Raven “Nevermore” Spooky Buffet Premeditated Leftovers – Fall Spiced Cider Punch Life of 2 Snowbirds – Great Deals for Seniors Six Figures Under – Is Homemade Bread Cheaper Debtfree after Three — How a Dog Walking Business made Jenni Hundreds Housewife How-Tos – How to Clean After a Flood Claire Justine – Spooky Tortilla Graveyard Pretty Extraordinary – Spread Kindness Eat Move Make – Slimy Slurpie Love and Renovations – Painting the Exterior Brooklyn Farm Girl – Slow Cooker Meatball Potato Casserole
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way