We had a 42″ tall, curly haired visitor this week. And learned the latest about My Little Pony and Moana and other important things. It was great! Thank you for stopping by to share your great projects, recipes and thoughts!
Featured from last week: Suburban Simplicity – 10 Tips for What to Wear for Family Pictures Abbotts at Home – DIY Upholstered Bench Cedar Hill Farmhouse — Small Decorating Details Add Up to Big Impact Rose Bakes – How to Make Lines Texture on Buttercream Cake Our Simple Homestead — How to Start Living a Simple Life The Baking Explorer – Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake – No Bake Walking on Sunshine – Last Minute Tips for Thanksgiving Sweet Parrish Place – Letter to My 21 year old Self
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way
Jas @ All that's Jas says
Thanks for the party! Enjoy your week.
Journa Ramirez says
We’re always excited to join your lovely party. Thank you!
Marilyn Lesniak says
It is always a pleasure to link up with you. Thank you for all you do to bring bloggers together. I invite you to join me at #OverTheMoon, #WonderfulWednesday and #ThursdayFavoriteThings. Have a great week!
Jennifer @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for another fun party! Hope you have a great week!
Stephanie Abbott says
Thanks so much for featuring my bench!
Miz Helen says
Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen recently posted…Whats For Dinner Next Week 10-22-17
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…An Evening Fall/ Halloween Tour, 2017