A quiet week on the Great Plains. Lots of laundry (making up for the many days it took to the repairman fix the washer!), a quick trip to the other side of the state to see Wheel’s sister before the snow flies, putting the garden to bed and such — all necessary and mostly fun — except for the laundry piles! Oh yes — since I switched blog themes last summer, we’ve been missing the featured button — it’s back so grab one below. Click on the gray oval marked “featured” for the code and paste it on your featured page or at the bottom of your post. It will magically show A Pinch of Joy teal button once its on your blog. Thanks to everyone for stopping by this week!
Featured from last week: Moms Choose Joy – 5 Self Care Tips to Reduce Holiday Stress Tea Cottage Mysteries – Apple Tea Cakes Cedar Hills Farmhouse – 7 Simple Thing to Make You Happy in Your Home Play Dates to Parties — Design a Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining with little space or budget Ann’s Entitled Life – Grinch Inspired Wreath Looney for Food — Eat Healthy on a Budget REpurpose and Upcycle — How I Overcame a DIY Fail The Bearded Hiker – Homemade Turkey Stock Pillarbox Blue – Unique DIY Wooden Christmas Tree All That’s Jas — Layered Maple Cheesecake Gluten Free with Judee – Turkeyless Thanksgiving
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way