We had Thanksgiving on the deck!! Third week of November on the Great Plains and it was a perfect day!!! No jackets required. This is the third time the deck was used for its intended purpose in two years and the only time there was NO wind. On the Great Plains! The dining table was only half full, the waiting tables in the family room down stairs were barely used but the backyard was full. With twenty five guests and lots of good cooks, there was plenty of food and it was wonderful to see everyone. All things for which to be thankful. I am so thankful that you are here to share your awesome stories, recipes and projects!!
Featured from last week: Our Unschooling Journey — When to Push an Anxious Child Claire Justine — How to Serve Champagne at Home Around the Table — 15 Things I Did Right Last Year for the Holidays Hazel and Gold Designs – DIY Customizable Wooden Advent Calendar Gluesticks –Perfect English Toffee The Country Chic Cottage – Lego Travel Case Mila’s Little Things – Pine Cone Ornaments T Drugstore Divas – 5 Things I learned from my Grandma Grab your featured button to add to your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way