A very busy week involving family, travel and an active curly haired six year old who knows all the words to every Disney movie song. Ever. And is willing to share his passion and belt them out whenever and wherever the spirit moves. Love it! Thanks for sharing your passions and posts this week!
Featured from last week: All That’s Jas – Filo Ricota Bundt Pie 1915 House – DIY White Christmas Tree Ann’s Entitled Life — Stackable Christmas Tree Cookies Just Measuring Up – Making a Cookie Decorating Gift Simply September – Start a Family Christmas Book Tradition Design Enthusiasm – How to Add Personality to Your Christmas Tree Country Chic Cottage – Pear Crisp Bird’s Party – Pink and Copper DIY Advent Calendar Jessie Fearon — How I Buy My Clothes for Free That Skinny Chick Can Bake — Stained Glass Cookies Chas’ Crazy Creations — Easy Light Up Canvas Art
Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click paste on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way