It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Yay!!!! We had a small group over Monday evening for dessert so last week was decorating week– so much fun! And the results are so festive! There were lots of ideas linked last week for decorating, plus food, gifts, entertaining and making the holidays simpler and more meaningful — whatever you are looking for you’ll find on Busy Monday. Thanks so much for your contributions to the party!!!
Featured from last week: All That’s Jas – Easy Christmas Trifle DesignThusiasm – 10 Tips for Making Your Decorations More Special H2O Bungalow – DIY Birch Log Candle Holder Life of 2 Snowbirds — Getting the Car Ready for a Road Trip Frog Prince Paperie – Gingerbread House Tutorial Simply Designing — Keep the Holidays Simple Ann’s Entitled Life — How to Make a Toaster Pastry Christmas Train Mama Finds Her Way — The Secret of the Happiest People in the World Olla Podrida — Name Your Poison (You know what I mean) Hill House Homestead — DIY Pizza Game Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click paste on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way