If your calendar didn’t announce it already — Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve both arrive on a weekend this year. To celebrate the holidays, Busy Monday will close as usual this next Wednesday evening. On Thursday we’ll open a two week long Holiday Linky for all of your holiday related posts, including the features from this week’s Busy Monday. Your holiday posts will get views and those who pop in looking for ideas to browse will not be disappointed. Busy Monday will return refreshed, rested and ready to go again on January 7. Thanks to each and every one for bringing your awesome ideas to share!! Happy Holidays!
Featured from last week: The Baking Explorer – Candy Cane Cheesecake Chic Country Cottage — Angel Ornaments from Burlap Olla -Podrida – Cheesy Broccoli Bites Love and Renovations — DIY Scrap Wood Christmas Trees That Skinny Chick Can Bake — Soft Chewy Caramels The MisAdventures of a Homesteadin’ Mama – DIY Rustic Christmas Luminary 5 Minutes for Mom – DIY Snowman Tin Can Toss Premeditated Leftovers — Chocolate Covered Oreo Wreaths Suzy’s Sit-Com — Pinecone Christmas Tree Tutorial Organized Island — Tips on Planning a Holiday Party Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click paste on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way