We’re preparing for the next Big Blizzard to start in about an hour. I am so thankful for accurate weather reports, warm furnaces, hot chocolate and sewing projects ready to go! I am also thankful that you stopped by to share your awesome posts! Stay warm and eat chocolate!!!
Featured from last week in no particular order: Just Measuring Up — Using Wasted Space for Garage Storage Brooklyn Farm Girl – 4 Hour Juicy Slow Cooker Whole Chicken Pillarbox Blue – Repurposing Jeans Waistbands into Rug Anika’s DIY Life – DIY Wall Mail Organizer Cincy Shopper — Slow Cooker Chex Mix The Modern Nest Blog — How to Clean While You Sleep Centsible Chateau – How to Make Bay Window Curtain Rod Best of Long Island – Easy Crunchy Baked Chicken Mama Finds Her Way – 6 Morning Habits That Make Me a Better Mom H2O Bungalow — DIY Rustic Coffee Table Tutorial Every Day Parties — Troll Seeds Bag Topper Printable Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Winter Greens Salad with Orange Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- Please check my Pinterest and facebook