Wheels and I have taken to walking the nearby mall in the evenings since the weather has been so bitter cold. And only shopped once in three weeks — and that was for him! I’m saving that fact for spring when I
need want some new warm weather clothes 🙂 Here’s to thoughts of spring!! Thanks for stopping by to share your great posts!
Featured from last week: Just Measuring Up — Felt Finger Puppets Annie’s Home — The History of the Supreme Court and the Case of the Judge Winning Blue Ribbon Apple Pie The Bearded Hiker — Corn and Potato Chowder Life Sew Savory — Casserole Carrier with Zipper: Tutorial The Country Chic Cottage — Dipped Oreos: Frogs Repurpose and Upcycle — How to Age a Terra Cotta Clay Pot with Paint Delightful E Made — Lemon Poppy Seed Pound Cake Bird’s Party — A Peter Rabbit Spring Party with free printables I wasn’t Expecting That — Shallot Tartar Tatin with Goat’s Cheese Abbotts at Home — Easy DIY for Stripping Paint Happy Mothering — Valentine’s Day Treat Poppers Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook