Plans change daily according to weather; trips cancelled, work maybe, schools let us know each morning. Our new floor lamps arrived to brighten the house when the sun is under the clouds — most of the time. Wheels repaired the snow blower–again. The lights flickered a time or two so candles and blankets are at the ready. We braved the cold to lay in edibles and hunker down for the weekend. And now its 41 degrees with barely a breeze and the remaining snow is melted. And the sun is shining — thankfully!! Thanks to you,too; in the almost words of a famous poet, for “stopping by a [formerly] cold and snowy” place to share your awesome posts this week!
FEatured from last week: The Kitchen – The Best Breakfast Burritos Bombshell Bling — Lucky Charm Hairbow Six Figures Under — How to Save Money on Road Trips Simply Stacie — Earthquake Cake Mrs Kringle’s Kitchen — How to Crack an Egg One-Handed Made in a Pinch – 5 Simple Family Activities to Get and Stay Healthy Cedar Hill Farmhouse — What to Put Behind Your Sofa I Love Words Art and Co. — Make It a Habit – The Benefit of a Habit and Routine Filled Day Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Mini Heirloom Tomato Rice Salad Dazzled While Frazzled — How to Stencil a Fun Pattern on Your Ceiling Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook