Enjoying the Olympics from the warm comfort of the living room. The first US gold medalist was in the snowboard competition. I recognized the name immediately. His sister, Tieghan Gerard, blogs at Half Baked Harvest and I first heard of her when she linked at Busy Monday. Her story of the trip to Korea is an exciting read with tons of pictures. She says “Not only is my brother an Olympic gold medalist, but he was the first American to win a medal in PyeongChang, the first American born in the 2000’s to win a medal, and the youngest American male to win a gold since 1928. Kind of a big deal.” His winning run was amazing — even to an non-sports person like me!!! Congratulations, Red Gerard!!! Thanks and best wishes to each and everyone who shares posts at Busy Monday!
Featured from last week: So Much Better with Age — How to Decide Whether or Not to Give Antique Furniture a Makeover Looney for Food — Tortilla Crusted Tilapia Simply Designing — Decorating a Man’s Office with farmhouse design Sew Historically — 1860s Underwear Dressing the Victorian Lady Must Have Mom – How to Get Your Children to do Chores without Complaining All That’s Jas — How to Make Farmer’s Cheese and 5 Ways to Use It Red Shutter Cottage — Pre-Chopped Onions: A great timesaver The Modern Nest Blog — Inexpensive Tricks to Make Your Home Look New Again Sparkle Living Blog — Soft Pretzel Bites from Scratch The Red Painted Cottage — DIY Easy Ribbon Roses Rose Bakes — Where to Get Candy Apple Packaging Supplies Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook