That time of year . . . Spring ahead for Daylight Savings. I’ve learned a couple of things about switching time. One is to make sure all clocks are set at once — no stragglers to cause confusion. And I have learned to set the clocks before bed the day before the change. Walking into church just in time for the benediction, will teach you that. With the help of much teasing from friends for ever after! Thank you, friends, for stopping by at any time to share your wisdom and projects! A special hello to Miz Helen who has been bringing awesome recipes, menus and garden tips to share since the very beginning of Busy Monday six years ago!
Featured from last week: Lilia Craft Party – Andean Feeling Shawl Pattern Marilyn’s Treats – Slow Cooker Irish Soda Bread Red Shutter Cottage – Baker’s Racks Walking on Sunshine — Grass Centerpiece for Easter Eat Move Make — Dublin Coddle Jessi Fearon – How to Save Up Serious Cash that You Won’t Spend So Much Better with Age — Small Bathroom Renovation Tips that Will Make It Feel Luxurious Simply September – The Simple Sunday Strategy tha Proven to Cut Weekday Stress Life Sew Savory – Free Romper Pattern Hazel and Gold Designs – Wood and Resin Pendant Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook