Spring is soo close — Tuesday, in fact, will mark the spring equinox. Supposedly you can balance eggs on their broad ends on that day. Or stand your broom upside down and balancing on the tip of the broomstick. In some parts of the country, according to Wheel’s Farmer’s Almanac, it’s also the day the earthworms come to the surface — probably not going to happen if another nor’easter comes roaring through. Whatever the first day of spring brings, thanks to you for bringing your awesome posts to link here. You are the best!!!
Featured from last week: The Style Safari – 5 Design Items to Look for when Buying a Home The Kittchen – Things to Do in New York City Marilyn’s Treats – Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake Flamingo Toes – DIY Embroidered Floral Shoes Walking on Sunshine – Easter Bread: A Family Tradition Surviving a Teacher’s Salary – Make Your Own Lucky Spinner Joyful Homemaking – Organizing Tips for Home that Really Work Love and Renovations – Milk Paint Dining Table Makeover The Kindest Way – 5 Habits that Harm Your Mental Health That Skinny Chick Can Bake – Strawberry Souffles with Fresh Strawberries The Handyman’s Daughter — The Ultimate Guide to Pocket Holes Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook