We picked out flowering trees for the garden, then decided not to buy them until after whatever weird weekend weather is predicted happens. The last of the Sandhill Cranes left, finishing their migration northward. A huge number swirled over our house today, just a few miles from the river where they’ve spent weeks feeding. They spiraled ever higher with their distinct trill growing fainter until they reached the jet stream and quickly disappeared. Yellow headed blackbirds visited our feeders. Apparently they migrate through here every year, too. Can you tell I am anxious for spring and being outside — without a heavy coat???? Thanks for stopping by each week to share your fabulous posts!!
Featured from last week: Dagmar’s Home — Best Gifts for Creative People Sew Historically — Naturally Green Sunflower Seed Chocolate Mint Cookies The Handyman’s Daughter — How to Build Recessed Shelves Le Cultivateur — Personalized Copper Garden Stakes Serving Joyfully – 9 Tips for a Better Laundry Day Ann’s Entitled Life — Mexican Fruit Cake Drug Store Divas — Spring Cleaning Your Makeup Products The Kindest Way – How to Travel Sustainably Cincy Shopper — No Bake Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Jessica Fearon — The Quick Start Budget Grandma’s House DIY — Two Thriftstore Lamps DesignThusiasm — 8 Subtle Tricks to Upgrade Your Table from Boring to Unique Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blo
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook