We bought a flowering crab for our back garden on Arbor Day. Arbor Day is a no-school holiday because it started in our state! Yay, because Short Stuff and his mommy had a long weekend to celebrate our new tree with us and pick out some gorgeous geranuiums for their second story deck! Oh — and a lovely bridal shower at a nearby winery. Spring fever!! Thanks for stopping by with your own new projects, tasty recipes and awesome thoughts!
Featured from last week: Arful Homemaking — 7 things to Do Everyday to Keep Your House Clean From Playdates to Parties — 5 Birthday Traditions that Don’t Require a Party Five Minutes for Mom – How to Make a Painted LOve Sign The Handyman’s Daughter — How to Divide Ferns Cincy Shopper — Loaded Potato Salad Neli Design — How to Hide an Electrical Panel Rose Bakes Cakes — Carousel Cake Paradise Praises — For those Who Don’t Feel They Belong on Mother’s Day Parent Club — Snacks on a Plane Scrap Shoppe Blog — Outdoor Wall Art Olla Podridra — Lee Brothers Pimento Cheese Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook