The air conditioner is running! After all those frozen afternoons, we finally went straight to 85 degrees plus. Everything is turning green, Wheels is mowing the lawn, flowers are blooming and garage sales are booming — ahhhhh, spring!! Our Radiant Crab tree we bought on Arbor Day hasn’t been planted yet. It’s hiding in a corner from the high winds we had this week. Maybe tomorrow the ground will have thawed and the wind will drop to a nice breeze and it can go in it’s forever place in line with the big dining room window. Love spring! And I love that you stop by to share your awesome posts each week!
Featured from last week: Salvage Sister and Mister – Wood Quilt Wall Art Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Strawberry Dessert Chalupa Gluesticks –– Father’s Day Grill Platter Create and Babble — Tips for Making Box Cushion with Piping All Because She Saved — Easy Homemade Blueberry Nice Cream Lantern Lane Deisigns — How to Paint Your Outdated Floor Abbotts at Home — How to Restain Your Front Door Simply Designing — Mother’s Day Rosette Bouquet and Coupons The Handyman’s Daughter — Make Your Own Outdoor Loveseat and Sofa Neli Design — How to Make an Outdoor Privacy Screen Marilyn’s Treats — Fresh Salmon Salad Mama Finds Her Way — Things I Wish I Knew Before I Became a Work at Home Mom A Frugal Life — Summer of Kindness Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook