Ahh — spring at last! It has been absolutely perfect this week. I have been obsessed with getting outside and finally . . .!!! Planted new plants, moved old plants, put in tomatoes and peppers, pulled weeds, filled pots, watered the corners, removed winterkill (a beautiful Japanese maple and a Joseph’s Coat climbing rose succumbed) and all those other chores that make summer living enjoyable. I’m a happy camper. Sore but happy 🙂 Short Stuff and his mommy are coming this afternoon so lots of fun stuff on the agenda. I hope your holiday agenda includes happiness and fun stuff, too! Thanks for stopping by to leave your awesome projects, recipes and more!!
Featured from last week: Five Spot Green Living — How to get rid of wasp nests Glue Sticks — How to Make Fluffy Flip Flops All That’s Jas — Fruit and Nuts Monkey Breakfast Bowl Blessed Simplicity – Five Ways to Encourage Reading in Children The Country Chic Cottage — Jello Poke Cake Mama Finds Her Way — 9 Ways to Naturally Relieve Chronic Neck and Back Pain Rose Bakes – Music Note Cupcakes The Kindest Way — 7 Ways to Create a More Sustainable Wardrobe Jessie Fearon –– How to survive Summer without going broke Eat Move Make – Caramel Apple Cake Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook