Celebrating, playing, relaxing, catching up around the house, working, being with friends/family — whatever you are doing this weekend, may it bring joy into your life. Thanks for stopping by to share your awesome posts!
Featured from last week: Just Measuring Up – 7 Amazing Wall DIYs All That’s Jas – Easy Fritata with Greens and Goat Cheese Organized Island – Summer Cleaning Tips Delightful E Made – Ginger Peach Iced Tea Anika’s DIY Life — DIY Kids Art Station The Baking Explorer — Strawberries and Cream Cheesecake My Sweet home Life — What to Pack for Your Summer Vacation Tumbleweed Contessa – Lemon Lavender Pudding Cake Mama Finds Her Way — 3 Simple Boundaries for Kids that Will Save Your Sanity Duct Tape and Denim — How to Clean Used Furniture Chas’ Crazy Creations — Sprinkler Mister House Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook