A lovely summer wedding this weekend followed by a great dinner and fun dance. The little flower girl did a spectacular job in her
frilly white dress “perfek for running” –the best comfort criteria for clothing I’ve heard. The preschool ring bearer carried the rings in a latched box and was followed by his tiny brother who stopped to gaze at the photographer, a bright color, a waving stranger and was utterly adorable in his yellow suspenders and gray pants. May your week be full of adorable, lovely and beautiful things that are “perfek” Thanks for stopping by to share your posts.
Featured from last week: The Bearded Hiker – Garlic Siracha Burger Roll Cedar Hill Farmhouse — How to Figure Out What’s Missing when Decorating The Scrap Shoppe Blog — How to Build a Brick Patio Rose Bakes – Easy 4th of July Cake Ann’s Entitled Life — DIY Gardener’s Hand Scrub Rain on a Tin Roof – How to Decorate With Inherited Furniture Sunburnt Saver – Beginner’s Guide to Camping with a Dog Play Dates and Parties – 5 Tips to Stay Motivated During a Renovation 5 Minutes for Mom – S’More Blondies Of the Hearth – Ways to Save Money This Summer Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook