Last month my goal was to buy a reusable water bottle to carry with me to replace the purchased water bottles that I take to meetings, in the car and wherever else I might go. Check. And this month I want to take the reusable bags into the grocery store instead of letting them stay in the trunk. Didn’t plan that out too well — we’d been out for the weekend and emptied the trunk of all but the essentials of the moment. So I had one large bag to left to take in with me. I did. And found some really cute gray and white chevron patterned heavy duty reusable bags to buy in the store. I forgot to take them in when I made the Target run, but even if I only use them when I buy groceries there will be a substantial decrease in plastic bags coming in! I used to do such things as a matter of course until we started full time renovating, moving and renovating again. It’s time to get back in the habit!!! Thanks to you for stopping by to share your great ideas this week.
Featured from last week: Just Measuring Up — DIY Garage Simply September — How I Taught Myself to Sew and You Can Too The Bearded Hiker — Homestyle Creamed Corn The Handymans’ Daughter — How to Install a Flexible Drain Pipe Anika’s DIY Life — DIY Lattice Planter Box Somewhat Awry — 3 Secrets to Amazing Mashed Potatoes Smart Fund DIY — 10 Minute Mexican Dips Ann’s Entitled Life – Easy Unicorn Wreath DIY Of the Hearth — Why Give Kids Glass Dishes Instead of Plastic Low Carb Delish – Low Carb Chia Cookies Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog.
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook