We went for our usual walk Thursday evening and stopped to snap a picture of a beautiful golden pink cloud against a background of fluffy whiteness. Colors were absolutely gorgeous — and totally non threatening. Beautiful blue sky all around. Ten minutes later, the sky was black green and tornado sirens were sounding and we were sitting in the basement family room watching a twister on the tv screen seemingly aimed right at our house. Fortunately all that happened was a torrential rain. The tornado passed between us and the next town without much damage. But wow! It happened so quickly!!!! The joys of living on the Plains! A real joy is that you come by each week to share your awesome posts! Thank you!
FEatured from last week: Duct Tape and Denim — Five Things I Do To Prepare for Christmas in July A Mom’s Take – Cajun Bloomin’ Onion in an Air Fryer Country Chic Cottage — DIY Starburst Mirror Mrs Kringle’s Kitchen — Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Mascarpone Clean and Scentsible — How to Organize with a Caddy Simply Designing Porch – How to Organize a Laundry Room Jodi’s Touch of Style – Is It Important to Dress Appropriately Simple SWeet Recipes – Pumpkin Pie Layer Bars Scrap Shoppe Blog – Staycation Family Fun Basket Jessie Fearon – How to Survive Summer without Going Broke Blessed Simplicity – Six Critical Time Management Tips for Stay at Home Moms Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook