My project in August for a more environmentally friendly life: use dryer balls instead of dryer sheets. This one should be easy because I can just leave the balls in the dryer. Unlike my reusable shopping bags which must be removed from the car and taken into the store! And the other project is to stay cool during the entire month — which may mean sewing projects in the basement family room where the airconditioning is perfect. Thanks for stopping by to share your perfect projects, thoughtful ideas and great recipes!
Featured from last week: Joyfully Unexpected — 5 Ways to Make Your Marriage Stronger for Special Needs Parents Eclectic Evelyn – 4 Reasons Your House Isn’t Selling Simply Stacie — Butterscotch Sauce The Handyman’s Daughter — Circular Saw Storage Rack Rain on a Tin Roof — 6 Ways to Distract from Popcorn Ceilings Jennifer Perkins — Create More Outdoor Seating with Cinder Black Bench Anika’s DIY Life — How to Make a Wall Sconce Clean and Scentsible — Get Organized in 30 Days with these simple ideas Jodie’s touch of Style — Styling Dressy Outfits with jeans Walking on Sunshine — Easy Tips on Cleaning and Caring for Cast Iron Pans
Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook