Last weekend, people from North Carolina, Arizona, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, Colorado gathered in our town for the 72nd Family Reunion on my mother’s side! Lots of talking, laughing and eating. We started a new tradition with a sharing table, where we exchanged crafts and bits of family “not quite heirloom” pieces. And a display table, where scrapbooks, family papers and heirloom handcrafts were shown — including a delicate doily hand tatted by a retired military officer with work so fine and small, beautiful colors and absolutely perfect! Sixty of us visited Baskin Robbins for a traditional good night cone and closed the affair with the long standing tradition of a lingering breakfast Sunday morning followed by long farewells in the parking lot. May your week bring old favorites and new ideas! Thanks for stopping by with your fabulous posts this week!
Featured from last week: Five Spot Green Living — Fun Ideas for Kids Lunches The Red Painted Cottage – 15 Tips About Downsizing The Handyman’s Daughter — DIY Grandchild Birthdate Sign Delightful E Made — Peaches and Cream Dessert Bars Clean and Scentsible — How to Clean Sports Equipment and Get Rid of the Smell Marilyn’s Treat — Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Neli Design — Pokemon Pizza Bar Olla-Podrida — Grilled Portobello Burgers Gluesticks — Printable Lunch Box Conversation Wraps Made In a Pinch – 4 Simple Ways to Improve Good Manners At Home Joyfully Unexpected — How to Handle Doctor Appointments with Toddlers A Bride on a Budget — Who To Thank after Your Bridal Shower Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook