Made a quick trip to the farmer’s market yesterday morning and came home with food sensory overload. One booth has the best angel food cake, another has wonderful local honey, big sun ripened slicing tomatoes and fresh cut rhubarb at another, green beans here and fragrant melons there. Others have fresh eggs, hot peppers, jams and jellies, succulents and houseplants, every kind of squash known, and just baked crusty breads. Everything except fresh corn. On the Great Plains. In August. Sigh. Must go early next week!! Thanks for coming by — early, later and in between — to leave your awesome links this week.
Featured from last week: Rain on a Tin Roof — Tips for Shopping the World’s Longest Yard Sale Stow and Tell U – How to Paint Resin Wicker chairs Our Good Life — Easy Peach Mug Muffin Repurpose and Recycle — World Map Art on Wood Play Dates To Parties — Hostess Tips for When Your Guests have Severe Food Allergies Miz Helen’s country Cottage – Melon Salad with Basil Dressing Live Craft Love – Nautical Rope Candle Holder Must Have Mom – Pack a Week of School Lunches in 1 Hour Dizzy, Busy and Hungry — Potato and Grilled Corn Salad Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook