We’re spending the weekend with Short Stuff and his mommy and some of the younger cousins exploring the midway at the State Fair. Should be exciting! Hoping for a cool Labor Day! And here’s to your holiday — may you have a relaxing, exciting, productive or whatever else you plan day! Thanks for taking time to add your fabulous posts and projects!
Featured from last week: The Country Chic Cottage — Car Detailing at Home Mama of Many Blessings — Crockpot Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Cedar Hill Farm — Get Ready for Fall Decorating Everyday Parties — Extra Large Magnetic Checker Board Clearwater Cottage — Back to Work Lunches for Grown Ups Chas’ Crazy Creations — How to Deep Clean Your Couch Organized Island — Vegetable Spaghetti Salad Flamingo Toes — Spinning Spiderwebs Mini Quilt Style Safari — Everything You Need to Know about Traveling with Baby Walking on Sunshine — Zuchinni Gallette with Ricotta and Mozerella Cheese The Handyman’s Daughter — Workbench Paper Roll Dispenser Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook
Thank you so much for hosting. I brought my favorite cheese cupcakes. Have a great week ahead.
Thank you for hositing this bloghop each week and thanks so much for featuring me, it was such a wonderful surprise to find my blog in your slideshow! 🙂 I wanted to attach the featured button but unfortunately the box with the code came up empty…
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you so much for hosting again this week. You always do so much for bloggers! Have a relaxing week!
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Thank you for hosting. Hope you’re enjoying a nice holiday weekend!
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Debbie-Dabble recently posted…Fall Crafting in the Past
Thank you so much for the feature and thanks for hosting a wonderful place for all of us to share our creations.