We’re spending the weekend with Short Stuff and his mommy and some of the younger cousins exploring the midway at the State Fair. Should be exciting! Hoping for a cool Labor Day! And here’s to your holiday — may you have a relaxing, exciting, productive or whatever else you plan day! Thanks for taking time to add your fabulous posts and projects!
Featured from last week: The Country Chic Cottage — Car Detailing at Home Mama of Many Blessings — Crockpot Quinoa Stuffed Peppers Cedar Hill Farm — Get Ready for Fall Decorating Everyday Parties — Extra Large Magnetic Checker Board Clearwater Cottage — Back to Work Lunches for Grown Ups Chas’ Crazy Creations — How to Deep Clean Your Couch Organized Island — Vegetable Spaghetti Salad Flamingo Toes — Spinning Spiderwebs Mini Quilt Style Safari — Everything You Need to Know about Traveling with Baby Walking on Sunshine — Zuchinni Gallette with Ricotta and Mozerella Cheese The Handyman’s Daughter — Workbench Paper Roll Dispenser Grab your featured button to add to your blog. The button will show a green line and Okay indicating that the code will appear when you click “paste” on your blog.
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you click “paste” on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit others and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to a Busy Monday Feature Board: Recipes, How-to or Featured
- I’d love it if you’d follow me on Pinterest and facebook