Quick and easy preparation make these Italian Pork Chops a welcome dinner any time. And they are “fancy” enough for guests or special occasions. Pork chops on sale? You can also prepare these ahead of time for a freezer meal. No matter how you do it, time invested is about 5 minutes preparation and 20 minutes cook time.
While the pork chops are broiling, steam a bag of your favorite vegetables in the microwave. Make a quick salad. Add crusty rolls with real butter. Slice a couple of pears or other seasonal fruit. Boom – dinner in less than 30 minutes! Short and sweet!
- ⅓ cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp lower sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 4. pork chops, 4 oz each
- 2 tsp Italian Herb Blend
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to broil. Cover a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together Dijon and Worcestershire sauce.
- In another small bowl, mix together bread crumbs and Mrs. Dash Seasoning.
- Dip each pork chop in the mustard mixture then coat heavily with breadcrumbs.
- Lay each coated pork chop on the baking sheet and broil for 8 to 12 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Internal temperature should be 140 degrees.
- Wrap each dipped and breaded pork chop individually in parchment or waxed paper. Place the four wrapped pork chops in a one gallon freezer bag and then in freezer
- Put bag of frozen pork chops in the refrigerator the night before cooking and let thaw completely.
- Follow baking directions above.
Welcome to A Pinch of Joy! I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here