A simple lime marinade makes this a quick and versatile grilled chicken recipe that consistently delivers. To save time, you can double or triple this marinade recipe and keep it in a tightly closed jar in the refrigerator. Use it for quick lunches or dinners throughout the week. Do NOT reuse marinade, however. Once it has had meat in it, discard it. Do not use it again. The lime and seasoning flavors go with just about anything else you want to serve, Try grilled garden vegetables, light and leafy salads, a coleslaw, or more substantial sides, such as brown rice, or a potato or pasta salad.
- 2 T. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 T. lime juice
- 2 t. organic lime zest
- 2 T. fresh oregano, rinsed and crushed with fingers to release oils
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, rinsed and crushed with fingers to release oils
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and peeled
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 8-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Add marinade ingredients to large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Put chicken breasts in a 1-gallon sealable freezer bag then pour marinade mixture over top. Seal and turn to coat breasts thoroughly.
- Place bag on plate or shallow bowl and set in the refrigerator for 1 to 3 hours. Turn the bag a couple times to evenly coat chicken with marinade.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and discard marinade.
- Grill breasts over medium heat for about six minutes on each side, for 10 – 12 minutes total. Remove from heat and let set 5 minutes before serving.
Welcome to A Pinch of Joy! I’m so glad you stopped by today! Follow A Pinch of Joy using the icons on the teal bar at the top of the page so you don’t miss a thing! I’d love to have your company on this venture!! Share: if you found this helpful or inspiring please click one of the buttons below! Your support of A Pinch of Joy is appreciated!
Shared with these awesome link parties here