We watched the sunrise from the deck of our new home this week. First a tiny sliver of red along the horizon, visible between two trees. The few fluffy clouds were bright coral in a deep blue sky. The sliver became a red half circle, and then quickly, a fiery red ball hanging in the brilliantly azure sky. We could see the vast prairie stretching to the east — a view that also included the machinery of progress and new homes just a few blocks away. It was breathtaking! A beautiful way to start the day! And a beautiful start to the new week is seeing all your fascinating posts on so many different topics! Thank for your patience as we’ve made this transition to a new home. We hope to resume regular posts soon!
Featured from last week: Thrifty T’s Treasures — 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cheesecake Balls Kids Activity Blog — 5 Ways to Help Your Kids with Homework Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — St. Louis Oven to Grill Ribs Little Miss Dexterous – Diy Wool Dryer Balls Simplee Thrifty — 10 Secret Ways to Save at JoAnn Craft and Fabric Store Upstate Ramblings — Lemon Tassies Paper Seedlings — Password Book You Brew My Tea — Plus Size Workout Routines Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking!
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only home related and family friendly posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts you’ve linked before.
- Visit one or two other links and and give the gift of a comment! It’s a party!!!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter /