We are under yet another new roof. All that was required this time was living through two days of hammering, house shaking thumps, machinery of all kinds groaning, hissing and banging, piles of supplies and a dumpster in the drive. And people swarming all over doing their jobs quickly, efficiently at all hours of the day and into the night. We were glad they were here. And I’m so glad you’ve come to deliver your awesome posts! Without hammering. 🙂 !
Featured last week: H2O Bungalow — 10 Smart Exterior Painting Tips Gourmet Getaways — Slow Cooked Beef Bourguinon Cook Eat Paleo – Paleo Crock Pot Chicken Soup A Worthey Read — Pan Roasted Homemade Breakfast Burritos Grace and Good Eats — Lasagna Soup Premeditated Leftovers – Iced Pumpkin Cookies The Fab Journey — Your College Kids: How to Make Communication Happen Ann’s Entitled Life — Turtle Bites The Cooking Tale — Warm Tomato and Green Bean Salad
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter