Wow! What a fantastic collection of links last week! So many great posts on so many different topics, that there will be TWO sets of features. Check back on Tuesday for Thanksgiving features chock full of great ideas for your Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by each week!
Featured from last week: Flour on My Face – Crock Pot Loaded Potato Soup Hawthorne and Main – DIY Wooden Stars Suzy’s Artsy Crafty Sit Com — Holiday Wrapped Ornaments Trial and Error Home Ec — Road Safety from an escort car pilot’s point of view Bunny’s Warm Oven — Caramel Pecan Bars You Brew My Tea – Reasons Why Core Strength is Important for Weight Loss All That’s Jas – Hedgehog Cookies The Everyday Home – 5 things to consider when renovating properties for extra income Everyday Savvy — Stop Making These 6 Common Money Mistakes Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog.A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter