We are back in painting mode and using a sprayer to freshen up the basement media and game rooms. It’s going a lot faster! The primer only took 40 minutes to apply — and part of that time was reading directions! Of course, it still took me all day to mask off the area, remove electrical covers and tape plastic over the baseboards and floor and all the rest of the preparation. But primer and ceiling done and – hopefully — two coats of color tomorrow to finish the media space! Thanks for popping by to leave your links today!
Featured from last week: A Worthey Read — Death by Chocolate Homemade Hot Chocolate Penny’s Vintage Home – Elegant Christmas Powder Room Grace and Good Eats — Perfect Yeast Rolls The It Mom — How to do a 10 minute express french manicure at home Rose Bakes — Graham Cracker Nut Roll The Loving Little$ – The Ultimate Guide to Black Friday Shopping Suzy’s Sitcom – Plan Your Party! Grab a featured button from the Button Box on the upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter