Hope those of you in the US had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! We had some harsh weather, but great company and delicious food! I am so thankful for each and everyone of you who stop by each week to link your posts! People seemed to be in a reflective mood last week as the features show.
Featured from last week: Granny Fabulosa — Scotch Eggs The Heathered Nest — In Defense of Being Average Divas Run for Bling – 5 Indoor Fitness Activities Cow Country Housewife — I’m a Good Mom and a Bad Wife Crafts ala Mode — Sweet Christmas Tree Treat Boxes Life with 4 Boys — How to Stop Yelling at Your Kids The Fab Journey — How to get more than yes or no from your kids Snazzy Little Things — How we fixed falling dry wall tape : How to DIY hand hewn beams Equine Guided Growth – 12 Life Saving Midlife Tips Grab a Featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter