A New Year with new possibilities, opportunities to grow and to work on your dream life. Whatever your goals, may 2016 be a great year for you! Thank you for stopping by to link your latest posts!
Featured from last week: Earning and Saving with Sarah Fuller – Are You Saving These Ten Critical Documents Safely? Lamberts Lately – How to Make and Easy Christmas Bow Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Nutty Cranberry Cheese Pie Penny’s Vintage Home — Christmas Home Tour The Fab Journey — How to Conquer the Lure of Holiday Sweets Trial and Error Home Ec — Affording Fresh Produce in the Winter Simply Beautiful by Angela — DIY Nursery Sheep Art Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter