Only 1.5 rooms left to paint! We added the walk-in pantry to the list since it would have been the only space without new paint. Considering we weren’t planning to paint after we moved — this is a real milestone! So glad we got started right away –and will be even more glad to finish. Gives new meaning to starting the new year with a clean slate — or walls! So glad, too, that you stop by each week to share your latest posts! Thank you!
Featured from last week: Celery and the City — How to quit sugar: a weekly guide to not lose your mind Suzy’s Artsy Crafty Sitcom — DIY Purse Organizer Two Twenty One — How to Make Cake Pops Little House Living — 12 Tips to Save on Your Heating Bills To Simply Inspire — How to Paint Wicker Furniture with a brush IGOBOGO — Snickers Rocky Road Brownies So Damn Domestic — Make Facebook Less Annoying Retired by 40 — How we paid off $24,000 of debt in 2015 Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. A Pinch of Joy to your specific post. OR add a text link
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter