Check out Be My Valentine, my pinterest board for great ideas that were linked here last week — and more! Pssst! Tip to bloggers — to have your post title show up on a pin, make sure you type it on the “Alt Text” line when you insert it in your post. It will automatically pop up with the image when someone pins it. Many people will not take the time to type out a title, so the photo gets pinned as “img7998 front” or however you filed it off the camera. Not helpful to the pinner nor does it boost your traffic because nobody knows what’s what. My first and probably last blogging tip :=)
Featured from last week: Moms and Munchkins – Valentine Penquin Cake Pops Must Have Mom — 10 Amazing No Heat Hairstyles you need to know lizventures — Tips to Help Prepare Free Application for Student Aid Virtually Yours — Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups filled with Chocolate Mousse Little Miss Dexterous – Mediterranean Chopped Salad Retired by 40 — 9 Personal Financial Milestones Everyone Should Achieve by 30 Joyful Abode — Traveling with Toddlers: 7 Ways to Save Your Sanity Dagmar’s Home — Valentine’s Day Tablescape Faithfilled Chaos — 5 Ways to Think of the Winter Blues as Blessings Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box tab, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code (you won’t actually see it) and then click and paste on your blog. OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter