The technical issues are all resolved — I hope! While we waited for parts — itty bitty cables actually — the weather was absolutely wonderful so we worked on the side yard. Big DIY changes are in the works. Thanks for stopping by to share your DIY, recipes and thought provoking posts!
Featured from last week: Everyday Victories — 7 Must Dos for the Busy Mom to get out the door in the Morning Overstuffed — An Easy Way to Save Money on Household Goods Quite Simply — Easy Get Together Bloom Designs — You Take the Cake Teacher Appreciation Kiku Corner — Oma’s Butter Kuchen igobogo — 5 Tips for Planting Onions Just 2 Sisters — Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert Pizza Premeditated Leftovers — DIY Tic Tac Toe Travel Bag
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog)
OR add a text link A Pinch of Joy to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter