My brother and his wife popped by from North Carolina so we’re hosting a college graduation open house for his daughter today. Looking forward to celebrating with the family! And looking forward to your links today. Thank YOU for popping by each week to bring your best!
Featured from last week: She Saved — 10 Vegetables to Plant in May The Cloth Parcel — Tab Top Curtains Tutorial Annies Noms — Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie Play Dates and Parties — Self Watering Planter Tutorial Everyday Home Blog — 10 Tips for Selling Your Home Fast A Day of Small Things — Party of Three in Annapolis Simply Designing — Patriotic Mousse Tarts What Rose Knows — Reclaimed Wood and Pipe TV Stand Savings and Simplicity — The Premium Blog Hop and Link Party List Grab a Featured Button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter