Another neighborhood garage sale done! We cleared out almost our entire inventory — one way or another. What little didn’t sell, went in 2 boxes for charity. The garage has only 4 containers left, waiting for the storage place for their contents to be installed. Progress is wonderful! And it is wonderful that YOU stop by to share each week. Thank you!
Featured from last week: Morgan Manages Mommyhood — Own Your To Do List Everyday Home – Americana Bandana and Burlap No-Sew Banner Living on Cloud Nine – Strawberry Crunch Parfait Your Vibrant Family – How to Have the Restful Family Vacation You Really Want Decor by the Seashore — 10 Easy Ways to Make Your Home Look Inviting in Less than 10 Minutes Healthy Helper — Cranberry, Bacon, Date Cracker Stacks Totally the Bomb — What Is the Deal with Skinny Jeans Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter