We went to see the Wizard of Oz performed outdoors over the Fourth of July. Why is it that the Winkie Chant is still running through my mind two weeks later? O E O O E O One of the Winkies proposed to Glenda the Good Witch onstage at the end of the performance. She said yes. I’ve read the book and seen the movie a dozen times and never know what will be new and different — kind of like a linky party! Thanks for coming by each week to link your awesome posts!
Featured from last week: Walking on Sunshine — Hasselback Chicken My Love for Words — 4 Hard Truths about Why Your Kids are Messy Best of Long Island — Thin Mint Smoothie April Go Lightly — How to Protect Your Toddler from Summer Jodie Fitz — Kids in the Kitchen Making Summer Snacks Totally the Bomb — Tips and Tricks from Pokemon Go Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt — Peanut Butter Zucchini Squares Everyday Home – 5 Tips on How to Survive Refinishing Wood Floors
Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter