We went to the local Farmer’s Market yesterday morning for the first time. Loads of good healthy produce for us to choose. Wheels picked out an enormous kohlrabi. So big he will be eating slices for the rest of the summer! I gathered up tomatoes (since ours aren’t doing well), cantaloupe, onions, cucumbers, zucchini, peppers and corn. We’ll be eating well this week! Starting with BLT’s for lunch. It will definitely be a new Saturday morning tradition! The features today include posts from others who also tried something new. Check them out! Thanks for stopping by!
Featured from last week: Darcy and Brian — 10 Helpful Breastfeeding Tips for New Moms Cincy Shopper – Apple Pie Fries The Crafting Nook – A Life as Immigrants To Simply Inspire — Becoming a Bikini Competitor at 48 Years Old Walking on Sunshine — Cherry Pie Bubble Dessert Healthy Helper — Do You Know Your Cocoa The Kim Six Fix — DIY Headboard and Footboard Parental Journey — The Importance of Positive Discipline for Toddlers Rose Bakes — Why Do My Cupcake Liners Pull Away from My Cupcakes Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and so are other Busy Monday links that catch my eye!
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter