Gorgeous weather — big blue sky and warm sunshine. Even the every present prairie wind has dropped down to an actual gentle breeze. The perfect late summer day! Thanks for stopping by to share your latest posts! They make a great day even better!
Featured from last week: The Crafty Blogstalker — Handpainted Sign Tutorial A Virtuous Woman — Caramel Apple Cream Puffs The Everyday Home –– 5 Tips for Choosing Laminate Flooring The Gracious Wife — Why You Shouldn’t Let Children Be Rude Busy Budgeter — 15 Minute Breakfast Pizza Tuxedo Cats and Coffee — Harry Potter Party Ideas Get Busy Gardening — How to overwinter coleus She Saved — Spooky Spider Cookies Healthy Helper Blog — The Don’t List of Life Not Just a Housewife — White and Gold Dresser Makeover Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter