What a lovely day! The perfect weather inspired me to paint the front door . . . . . yellow! We wanted to lighten up the tiny porch with the orangish red stone walls and its very dark wood door. It’s currently in the “OMG! Is this going to work!?” stage. Right now it definitely needs a couple more coats and removing the wide blue masking tape. Here’s hoping! Thanks for bringing your projects, recipes and other awesomeness to share!
Featured from last week: A Mom’s Take — Skillet Campfire Dinner Everyday Savvy — DIY Spa Sock Cupcake gift Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt — Fresh Peach Pound Cake Housewife Eclectic — Printable Quiet Book – Dress the Potato The Gracious Wife — Easy Homemade Chocolate Toffee Little Blog in the Country — Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets The Painted Hinge — How to Makeover a Chandelier in Farmhouse Style The Bewitchin Kitchen — Italian Pizza Bread Just the Woods — Shades of Gray Painted Desk Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter