Beautiful fall weather this past week. Except — Monday when was so windy no one could stand up straight. And Tuesday full of appointments and errands at 80 degrees plus. And rainy Thursday. And Friday when it was frosty in the wee hours of the night. Although it was a strange week here, our hearts go out to those who were in the path of the much more serious hurricane. I hope you and yours are safe. Thank you for stopping by to share your great ideas, fabulous projects and tasty recipes!
Featured this week: Cincy Shopper — Beef Pot Pie Casserole Pineapple and Main — Boost Blog Growth with 13 Super Awesome Tools Totally the Bomb — Design Rebel: Break these Small Space Decorating Rules Not Just a Housewife — Easy DIY Bench Housewife Eclectic — Tips for DIY for 1 Year Old photo shoot Two Twenty One — Halloween Tomato Cage Tree Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Sloppy Texan Trial and Error Home Ec — Creating a housekeeping routine Get Busy Gardening — When to Harvest Potatoes Penny’s Vintage Home — Elegant Witch. Grab a featured button from the Button Box, upper right.
Please read before linking
- Add a Busy Monday Button somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the no-follow button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog) OR add a text link to your specific post.
- Link only posts that YOU created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways or posts linked before.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own or that you have specific permission to use them and that posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. All features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may also be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter