After six weeks of sitting out a knee issue, I’m glad to be back on the scaffold painting! The walls are all done — except the one in the front entry on which I’ll be changing the color — but there is plenty of woodwork that needs to go from golden oak to creamy white before we think about a new carpet. Thanks for sharing your projects, recipes and great ideas. Great inspiration posted here each week!
Featured from last week: Courtney’s Cookbook — Cheesy Broccoli Egg Bake The Happy Housie — DIY Faux Concrete Bowl Succulent Planter Lolly Jane — DIY Laundry Room on a budget Simply Beautiful by Angela — Make a Tray from a Shadow Box Frame Annie’s Noms — Mixed Berry Overnight Oats Around the Table — Groundhog Day Let’s Keep Running — How I Found “Me” as a SAHM Cincy Shopper — No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Miz Helen’s Country Cottage — Planning Our Garden
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts that created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree that photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter