At my last eye appointment, the doctor informed me my prescription needed a bit of a tweak. I picked up three pairs of new glasses Friday — computer, reading and living. Apparently you can’t stuff all the correction I need in one pair 🙂 I like how much better I can see! Kind of like reading a blog post and getting a new perspective on a problem, a new recipe for something good to eat, a better way of doing something, a clever idea . . . .a life tweak, so to speak! Visit a feature or two, check out a fellow linker for new ideas that catch your eye! Thanks so much for stopping by to share YOUR awesome posts.
Featured from last week: Daily Holiday Blog — Bubble Gum Crafts and Gifts The Everyday Home — How to Coordinate Fabrics The Bewitchin Kitchen – One Pot Perogie Casserole Bake Bless ‘ er House — French Blue Dresser Makeover Happy Housie — How to Completely Organize Your Laundry Room in Three Easy Steps Cottage in the Oaks — Making People Feel Welcome in Your Home Julia Jones – Confusion is a Lie Ann’s Entitled Life — Mini Raspberry French Vanilla Trifle How to Make a Burlap Wreath — How to Make a Valentine Heart Wreath
- Add a Busy Monday Button OR a text link somewhere on your blog. Click “copy” for the button code. You won’t actually see the code until you paste it on your blog
- Link only posts you created yourself. Please no link parties, sales pages, giveaways.
- Visit other links and give the gift of a comment. It’s a party!
- By linking, you agree photos are your own and posts may be shared on social media with attribution to you. Features are pinned to my Pinterest Boards from your website and may be shared on facebook or stumbleupon.
- Please follow A Pinch of Joy in some way: Facebook / Pinterest / RSS feed / bloglovin’ / twitter